Scroll down to see what's available.
The modules are ideal if you are working towards an internal quality assurance qualification, want to update your knowledge, or just want to know what a quality assurance role involves.
Click these links for end-point assessment, assessment, teaching & training and EQA.
Read feedback here.
If you are a centre and would like your learners to work through the modules instead of attending a course with you for the IQA qualification (at a discounted price) click here.
If you are an organisation and would like your staff to take the modules as CPD (at a discounted price) click here.
If you completed the D34 or V1 Internal Quality Assurance Award many years ago, and you need to demonstrate that you are now working at the current quality assurance qualification content, you can work through these modules and then complete a self-assessment grid as evidence of the current requirements.
Just click on the buy now button in the list below to be taken to KMFs website to make your purchase and access your course.
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Vaines at KMF Training who will be happy to help.
Click here to see a sample of an IQA module.
You will receive a downloadable record of achievement upon completion.
The modules include text, animations (narrated by me), videos, free downloadable resources, activities, a quiz, and a reading & website list.
You can find out more about the online CPD modules by clicking here.
They will take approximately 1-3 hours each (depending upon the content and how fast you work).
You will have access to an exclusive LinkedIn group.
If staff are taking these modules as CPD and are required to evidence their practice of the current qualification's requirements, they can complete a self-assessment grid to prove this to employers and external quality assurers.
The modules (listed below)
briefly cover all the learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the three units in the Level 4 IQA qualification. They are ideal to help you find out about an IQA role, update your IQA knowledge, or support you towards taking the IQA qualification.
You will have access to all the downloadable documents listed in the separate modules below.
• Why should IQA take place? • The functions of IQA • IQA cycle • Key concepts of IQA • IQA rationale • Key principles of IQA • Roles and responsibilities of an IQA • Regulations, legislation, policies and procedures • Reading list • Website list
Includes two downloadable resources: The roles and responsibilities of an IQA; The quality assurance cycle
• Factors to consider when planning • IQA strategy • IQA
activities • Sample plans • Managing risk • Using technology
Reading list • Website list
Includes three downloadable resources: Possible risks for an IQA; A full set of IQA templates; A completed example of the IQA templates
• What is standardisation? • Benefits of standardisation • Standardisation activities • IQA team activities • Reading list • Website list
Includes two downloadable resources: A standardisation template; A completed example of a standardisation template
IQA/4 - Internal quality assurance records £18
• Record keeping • Reasons for
keeping IQA records • Data Protection • Confidentiality • Examples of IQA
records • Reading list • Website list
Includes five downloadable resources: A standardisation template; A completed example of a standardisation template;
A full set of IQA templates; Preparing for an EQA visit; Table of IQA records
• Factors influencing decisions • Making a decision: observing practice • Making a decision: sampling work • Appeals • Feedback • Different feedback methods • Providing feedback • Reading list • Website list
Includes two downloadable resources: A full set of IQA templates; A completed example of the IQA templates
• Why evaluate IQA practice? • How to evaluate IQA practice • What is reflective practice? • What is continuing professional development (CPD)? • Planning and maintaining CPD • Reading list • Website list
Includes four downloadable resources: Personal development plan template; Complete example of a personal development plan template; Reflective learning journal template; Completed example of a reflective learning journal template
IQA/7 - Producing and using a work plan £18• The context in which a work plan will be produced • Management skills • Resources: physical and human • Setting priorities and success criteria • Producing a work plan • Information needed to produce a work plan • Using a work plan • Reading list • Website list
Includes three downloadable handouts: A work plan template; A completed example of a work plan template; A SWOT analysis template
• Identifying team members’
responsibilities • Defining SMART activities
• Delegation • Team work • Tuckman (1965/1975)
• Coverdale (1977) • Reading list • Website list
Includes two downloadable resources: Examples of skills required for managers and team leaders (with a list of skills to help you perform your role and support your team), The Lead IQA role
• How to monitor progress and quality • Maintaining standards and evaluating progress • Unsatisfactory performance • When standards are not maintained • Dealing with conflict • Providing feedback • Different feedback methods • How to give feedback • Reading list • Website list
Includes four downloadable resources: A work plan template; A completed example of a work plan template;
A full set of IQA templates; A completed example of the IQA templates
• What is communication? • Ways to communicate •Verbal communication • Non-verbal communication • Speaking, listening, reading, writing • Barriers to communication • Interpersonal and intrapersonal skills • Berne’s Transactional Analysis theory • Records • Reading list • Website list
Includes one downloadable resource: A checklist for verbal, listening, non-verbal and written communication skills
Includes four downloadable resources: A work plan template; A completed example of a work plan template; A full set of IQA templates; A full set of EQA templates
All courses are subject to KMFs terms and conditions, and Ann Gravells' resource terms and conditions.